Reasons to Rent a Photo BoothComments Off on Reasons to Rent a Photo Booth
There are a lot of different options out there when it comes to planing a successful event. Having a DJ playing music at an event has pretty much become the standard, but more recently photo booths are becoming much more common.
Trends in the past two decades have revealed that photo booth rentals have become extremely popular for special social occasions such as wedding receptions, social gatherings, reunions, birthday and anniversary celebrations. Photo booths are available for rental with various interesting and engaging themes which may provide your guests great entertainment value and make the occasion memorable for a long time.
Let’s look at some more reasons why you should rent a photo booth for your special occasion or event.
Reasons to Rent a Photo Booth
- Photo booths are excellent at capturing the fun, silly, and creative sides of people. Add a bunch of props and fake mustaches and you’re bound to get a lot of interesting photos.
- Your guests will receive a souvenir to remember your special event. Most photo booth companies print out the photos on strips minutes after the guests hop in the booth and say cheese. In addition, these photos can also be instantly shared online via email and/or social media! Be sure to ask about creating custom photo strips or social media templates to suit your theme (e.g., having the name of the event or bride and groom’s names on the photo strips).
- Photo booths offer a fun and dynamic environment. Often the photo booth rental company will match the booth’s themes to the overall theme of the occasion. Each booth will have colourful and beautifully designed curtains or backdrops to serve as the setting for each photo. Some will even have a Green Screen instead of a traditional backdrop that allows each user to choose a custom background.
- Photo booths can be private and intimate OR lively and entertaining for others to watch. Choose the new style open-air photo booth which will surely provide entertainment for everyone at your event, or the more traditional enclosed photo booth. There’s an old saying, “what happens in the booth, stays in the booth.”
- Photo booths usually have something for all age groups. Some photo booths will have a play area for children to hang out and enjoy a lot of fun-filled sessions. There are also various props and costumes for the grown-ups to get creative and let loose.
- Professional photo booth attendants are present for the entire duration of the event to take care of any technical faults that could occur during the course of the party. Thus, there is no apprehension of something not working or going wrong during the party. Plus most attendants are also very outgoing and like to have fun while they work, which adds another element to the booth.
- The best part is that most photo booth rentals will not dig a hole in your pocket when compared to hiring a full-time photographer to shoot your event. Photo boots are completely affordable and the money spent is definitely worth the investment as it highly entertains your guests and captures some invaluable memories for lifetime.
Are you looking to rent a photo booth for your next special occasion or event? Browse our online directory of local photo booth rental businesses located right here Manitoba.