We just came across some information about a photo booth for sale right here in Winnipeg. This could potentially be a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into this business, or even for those who are already in the business and are looking to expand.
Please note that we are not selling or involved with the sale of this photo booth. We are just passing the information on to all of our readers. Potential buyers are responsible for their own due diligence.
Here are the details.
Photo Booth for Sale!
Fantastic, fun side business or work it to full time! Top of the line Open Air style Photo Booth for sale includes lots of upgrades in like new condition. Very well maintained and ready to start making you money! The Booth encloses a DSLR camera, professional strobe, professional dye-sub printer and touch screen computer/monitor.
Includes a variety of high quality props, pipe and drape backdrop system with over 5 different backdrop options and much more!
This is a great addition to any entertainment/service business such as a DJ, photographer, videographer, wedding venue, etc… or a very simple business to run for extra weekend income.
Check out more photos on our website – www.soulpixphotography.ca
Asking only $10,000, but flexible on price depending what’s included. Serious enquiries only please. Leave message or email to email@example.com
October 1, 2015 | admin
There are a lot of opportunities out there for anyone running a photo booth business, or any small business for that matter. With so many options, it can sometimes be hard to know which products and services you should use to help market and expand your business.
We have created a list of helpful resources that you can come back to regularly for all of your photo booth rental business needs. In fact, many of these resources aren’t just for helping photo booth companies, but any small business can benefit from this list. We plan to update this list often, so we recommend bookmarking this page for easy access in the future.
Website Hosting and Tools
Bluehost is incredibly easy to use and features 1-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service. I highly recommend using Bluehost for your first website. You can also use the same hosting account for multiple domains if you plan on creating more websites in the future.
WordPress is the easiest way to create a free website or blog. It’s a powerful hosting platform that grows with you. Perfect for any sized business. There are hundreds of free, customizable, mobile-ready designs and themes. Super easy to use and excellent support.
Looking for a good designer? Check out 99designs. At 99designs, dozens of talented designers compete to deliver the best design for your creative needs—from logos to business cards to full website concepts.
If you want to create a website fast I highly recommend starting off with a theme from ThemeForest. The #1 marketplace for premium website templates, including themes for WordPress and other platforms. Browse and search through hundreds of beautiful website templates and themes.
Hootsuite’s unique social media dashboard allows organizations to manage multiple social networks, engage and identify their audience and analyze their social media campaigns.
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. It’s a free way to bring all your files anywhere and share them easily. Take your docs anywhere. Save files on your computer, then access them on your phone from the road. Everything you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
For Photo Booth Owners
PhotoboothTemplates.co provides premium photo booth templates for the industry. Their website is an online marketplace that unites all the photo booth template designers and buyers.
Photo Booth Owners – The premier photo booth owners community site. Stop by our site and join our ever growing community of helpful individuals.
Photo Booth Talk – Photo Booth Talk forum connects photo booth business owners from all over the world.
Start a Photo Booth Guide – Interested in starting a photo booth business? Be sure to check out the complete guide to starting and running a profitable photo booth business.
Learn Photo Editing – Photoshop tutorials on how to create professional looking photos and images. Turn your photos into magazine covers by learning the secrets of color grading and photo manipulation!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that we have experience with all of these companies, and recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions earned if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
September 25, 2015 | admin
It used to be that you could find a photo booth in every corner and they often were the only ways to get photographs clicked quickly. Even then, it used to take hours to print photographs. In the past few years, however, photo booths have taken a step forward and a step backwards. A step forward in that they rely on digital technologies rather than film, and a step backward in that several photo booths have closed down.
However, while photo booths may not seem relevant when compared to mobile photography, the truth is that the photo booth industry is experiencing a resurgence. Sure, you might not find a photo booth on the street next to you, but they are increasingly being deployed at events.
Event managers are learning the usefulness of a photo booth, which in essence turns the whole event around. They make it more fun, more engaging and more useful. When you look at how photo booths can affect events, it is a surprise that their importance was only realized recently.
Nowadays, in most events, guests are mostly disconnected and stare at their phones rather than networking and actually paying attention. Ironically, the technology that is meant to connect the world is separating people.
And event managers know that if people stop paying attention and if they stop networking, then there would be no point in attending an event. People can network just as well behind their screens, and event managers need something that would make actual events relevant again.
Enter the photo booth. A photo booth, for the uninitiated, is just that: A booth where you walk in to take pictures. Indeed, this simple concept took the world by storm a few decades ago, and now it is revolutionizing the event industry.
Firstly, a photo booth makes the event livelier and more fun. Put a photo booth in the middle of an event, and soon, with everyone trying different poses with each picture, the event suddenly becomes a lot more interesting.
You need your guests to be paying more attention, and what better way to grab attention than with a photo booth?
Secondly, a photo booth loosens your guests up. It makes them more open to suggestions. A photo booth is inherently casual, and it in turn makes guests more susceptible. You don’t want guests to shut you out, which would defeat the purpose of your event. A photo booth loosens everyone up and brings everyone together
A photo booth keeps your guests engaged, and in case you have a brand event, that’s even better. You may encourage guests to share their pictures on social media networks, and unknowingly, they are actually promoting your event and your brand!
Indeed, a photo booth can be one of the most valuable elements of an event. A photo booth is there to liven up a drab presentation. A photo booth is there to connect people.
You probably want a photo booth for your event now, and what better way than to rent it through Winnipeg Photo Booth Rentals. Our directory features the best photo booth rentals right here in Manitoba. If you’re too busy to search the site, be sure to try our our exclusive Get-a-Quote tool and receive several quotes from multiple local photo booth businesses.
Liven up your event now!
August 23, 2015 | admin
There are a lot of different options out there when it comes to planing a successful event. Having a DJ playing music at an event has pretty much become the standard, but more recently photo booths are becoming much more common.
Trends in the past two decades have revealed that photo booth rentals have become extremely popular for special social occasions such as wedding receptions, social gatherings, reunions, birthday and anniversary celebrations. Photo booths are available for rental with various interesting and engaging themes which may provide your guests great entertainment value and make the occasion memorable for a long time.
Let’s look at some more reasons why you should rent a photo booth for your special occasion or event.
Reasons to Rent a Photo Booth
- Photo booths are excellent at capturing the fun, silly, and creative sides of people. Add a bunch of props and fake mustaches and you’re bound to get a lot of interesting photos.
- Your guests will receive a souvenir to remember your special event. Most photo booth companies print out the photos on strips minutes after the guests hop in the booth and say cheese. In addition, these photos can also be instantly shared online via email and/or social media! Be sure to ask about creating custom photo strips or social media templates to suit your theme (e.g., having the name of the event or bride and groom’s names on the photo strips).
- Photo booths offer a fun and dynamic environment. Often the photo booth rental company will match the booth’s themes to the overall theme of the occasion. Each booth will have colourful and beautifully designed curtains or backdrops to serve as the setting for each photo. Some will even have a Green Screen instead of a traditional backdrop that allows each user to choose a custom background.
- Photo booths can be private and intimate OR lively and entertaining for others to watch. Choose the new style open-air photo booth which will surely provide entertainment for everyone at your event, or the more traditional enclosed photo booth. There’s an old saying, “what happens in the booth, stays in the booth.”
- Photo booths usually have something for all age groups. Some photo booths will have a play area for children to hang out and enjoy a lot of fun-filled sessions. There are also various props and costumes for the grown-ups to get creative and let loose.
- Professional photo booth attendants are present for the entire duration of the event to take care of any technical faults that could occur during the course of the party. Thus, there is no apprehension of something not working or going wrong during the party. Plus most attendants are also very outgoing and like to have fun while they work, which adds another element to the booth.
- The best part is that most photo booth rentals will not dig a hole in your pocket when compared to hiring a full-time photographer to shoot your event. Photo boots are completely affordable and the money spent is definitely worth the investment as it highly entertains your guests and captures some invaluable memories for lifetime.
Are you looking to rent a photo booth for your next special occasion or event? Browse our online directory of local photo booth rental businesses located right here Manitoba.
August 12, 2015 | admin